Welcome to Van Dyk Memory Care
On behalf of the Van Dyk Family, we proudly introduce the first Van Dyk Health Care’s Adult Day Care Center, located in Hawthorne, New Jersey.
Van Dyk Memory Care Center brings to its members the reputation and commitment of the Van Dyk quality of care and services for families and caregivers who are experiencing memory loss, dementia and other cognitive impairments.
Ask About Our Founder's Club
FOR OVER 60 YEARS …
As a family-owned company, we have always believed that finding solutions to better health and quality of life are what we were called to do.
The Adult Day Care is dedicated to individuals with dementia offering your loved one meaningful social stimulation, activities and meals while providing caregivers with a well-deserved break in the day to handle personal needs or simply relax.
Van Dyk Memory Care Center is grateful to have the opportunity to serve you and your family with the attention and respect you deserve. Thank you for choosing Van Dyk Memory Care Center where we are a “Family Caring for Family since 1953.”
Why Choose Us?
- Delivering long term care, rehabilitation services, assisted living and home care solutions since 1953
- Loved one continues to live at home
- Comprehensive assessment of an individual’s lifestyle, cognitive status and family history
- Safe, secure and socially engaging family like environment
- Dementia care expertise for assisting those with memory loss
- Holistic approached programs reaching the “Mind, Body and Soul”
- “Stay connected during the day” with a mobile application providing real- time communication, photos, videos, and messages
- Support groups for the whole family
What Do Day Care Members Love About Us?
- Provides a safe and secure setting
- Maintain independence and self- esteem
- Creates routines and social interaction
- Participate in meaningful and beneficial activities
- Two meals included in daily rate
- Reminiscence Therapy
- Brain fit exercises
What Do Family Caregivers Love About Us?
- Avoid family burnout
- Provide family support and peace of mind during the day
- Reduce time away from work so family member can continue to work
- Provide personal time for the family caregiver
- Reduce anxiety and depression of the family caregiver
- Receive recommendations for home solutions with activity, nutrition and safety concerns
- Community resources and referrals to families
- Family and community education